DNA Community Partners Update
- Congratulations to all of our Indigenous artists, writers, language and cultural contributors!
- Children Of The 12 Tribes is now officially a Best Seller in 10 categories including;
- Children’s History
- Australian & Oceanian Literature for Adults
- Australian & Oceanian Literature for Children
- Overall Children & Young Adults Ebook around the world!
- Even if it is just for a short time, our tribes are no 1 in the world, ahead of all the Harry Potter’s and Michele Obama’s Becoming!
- We are very proud – Well done everyone!
Letter From our Timor Community Partner
We from the Association of the Blind Persons in East Timor (AHDMTL) would like to submit a short report on the funds you sent us to respond to the basic needs of the Visual impairments during the COVID-19 period in Timor Leste.
We have used these funds to buy basic needs such as rice (25 kg), cooking oil (5 Liter) and Sedap (1 Dos) per person.
The needs mentioned above are shared in Manatuto District, Laclubar District, Funar Village. The total number of beneficiaries were 23 including 18 women and 5 men.
Congratulations to Kenisha Storer, one of our teen Australian Indigenous Art winners.
Kenisha’s two stunning pieces have been published in both Children Of The 12 Tribes and the 2021 Oceania Planner.
Well done Kenisha!
Oceania Art Winner!
Congratulations also to another teen, Havanna Antonia, who submitted a beautiful piece of art which captures her walking between her Fijian and Cook Islander heritage in modern Australia.
We were thrilled to have Havanna’s art on the front cover as well as featured in ‘Children Of The 12 Tribes’ and our 2021 Oceania Planner.
Well done Havanna!
2021 International Women’s Day
This year’s International Women’s Day we formally acknowledges the tireless work of Ateca Mataitoga.
During 2020-2021 COVID and cyclones, Ateca has been our amazing DNA partner on the ground, collecting and sorting donated goods, shopping and distributing food items to people with disability in Ba, Lautoka, Nadi and Sigatoka in Fiji.
Vinaka and Happy IWD Ateca!